DMB-1709, DMB-1711, DMB-1801
19 September 2017
7 November 2017
23 January 2018
Time and Place
9.00-17.00 (with simple lunch) in Drienerburght
This training will be paid from central funds. However, you do need permission from your head of department.
Maximum of 80 participants.
LISA qualified teachers
Will be provided during the training.
First-year PhD-candidates from UT.
At the end of this course you will
- be able to write a data management plan (DMP)
- be aware of and informed about management of data for verification and reuse
- be aware of and informed about the value of data as scientific output of your research
- be aware of and informed about legal and ethical issues in the handling of data
The course consists of the following parts:
- how to compose a data management plan (DMP)
- writing your own DMP
Duration of the workshop: 8 hours
Additionally, writing your own data management plan: 6 hours
The study load for this course is equivalent to 0,5 ECTS
English language proficiency at level CEF B2 or higher (Common European Framework) is required.