For the different dates see the sign up form on the bottom of this page.
Faculty departments pay an annual fee, so you do not pay yourself. You need permission from your head of department, and an OFI number.
Partners of UT-employees: €165
Non-UT participants: €215
Minimum 10 and maximum 15 participants
Provided by the TCP LanguageCentre during the course
For all UT employees who would like to write clear emails and letters in Dutch. The course will be given in Dutch.
After the training:
- writing emails and letters will cost you less time and energy
- you will know how to use the Dutch writing conventions properly
- you will have learned to write customer-focused and you will be able to apply effective letter templates
- Basic structure of emails and short texts: conventions (what are the rules?), lay-out, text structure, standard phrases;
- How to write efficiently;
- How to write customer-focused;
- How to formulate in a correct, clear and attractive way;
- Style and tone;
- How to deal with resistance of the customer.
Practical and active training, where you can use cases from your own work situation.
DURATION AND TIME INVESTMENT
The course consists of 3 two-hour sessions. Homework is expected to take approximately two hours per session.
Geselecteerde cursus is niet beschikbaar.