Time and Place
Hans van den Berg
Lecturers / (assistant) professors / PhD candidates with a teaching task
After this course you will be able to:
- Understand the role of degree programme accreditation in quality assurance
- Understand your potential role in preparing for accreditation
- Understand how the institutional quality audit ties in with the degree programme accreditation(s)
- ink the intended learning outcomes of your course or module with the degree programme’s final qualifications
- In this workshop, participant’s learning needs take centre stage
- Pre-course short video to examine
- Powerpoint slides on accreditation
- Any other learning materials that fit participant’s learning needs
One half-day meeting. Total time investment 4 hours.
Geselecteerde cursus is niet beschikbaar.