Tuesday 11 April
Time and Place
9.00 - 17.00 in Drienerburght
This training will be paid from central funds. However, you do need permission from your head of department.
Maximum of 25 participants
Aya van den Kroonenberg, PhD, senior trainer of Yellow Research and expert reviewer for the European Commission since more than 10 years.
Course materials will be provided during the training.
Participants have to submit their CV including their interest for individual grant or collaborative grant, one week prior to the course start, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested research and support staff who will submit a research proposal for funding within the next 12 months. The training is directed at the assistant and associated professors (UDs/UHDs) who want to submit a grant application for the Horizon 2020 programme. The course will address individual and consortium driven grants.
- Awareness of the basic principles for writing (international) competitive individual and consortium proposals
- Preparation for dedicated training courses on ERC as well as NWO Talent grants.
- Overview of funding opportunities
- Evaluation procedures and criteria
Different aspects of grant
- Research project description: Formulating ambitious objectives which progress beyond the state-of-the-art and suit the challenges;
- Methodologically describing scientific approach as well as demonstration of feasibility; project management and impact / knowledge utilization;
- Researcher / consortium description: CV and Early achievement track record; independence, international mobility/ synergies complementarity of partnership, etc.
As a follow up to this general training, we organise several specialized training sessions, aiming at particular instruments (like ERC or VIDI/VICI).
DURATION AND TIME INVESTMENT
One course day
Geselecteerde cursus is niet beschikbaar.