Dates 2018 - 2019
Intake: 17, 18 or 19 October
Course: 29 October, 3 December, 15 January 2019, 27 February 2019
Individual coaching, First meeting: 19, 20 or 21 December, Second meeting: 13, 14 or 15 March 2019
Time and Place
9.00 - 17.00, Drienerburght
This training will be paid from central funds. However, you do need permission from your head of department.
Maximum 15 participants
Sandra Doelman, Helene Borgman (Talent naar de top)
Course materials will be provided during the training
For women with talent to grow into a senior position within the UT. We expect that you have your ambition in this.
- You have insight into your own pitfalls and potential to realize ambitions.
- You have a detailed plan to further your career form.
- Your influencing skills have increased.
- Radiating leadership and authority
- Building the right networks
- Influencing strategic networks
- Conducting difficult conversations
- Convincing presentation of ambition
- Making a career
- Gender in Organizations
We work in small groups under the close supervision of trainers and actors. The course starts with an individual intake for which you must complete a Leadership Test.
DURATION AND TIME INVESTMENT
Completing the Leadership Style Inventory.
Personal intake of 1 hour, 4 course days and 1 to 2 coaching sessions of 1.5 hour.