New dates to be announced
If you are interested, please send an email to: email@example.com
Time and Place
10.00 - 16.00, Drienerburght
This training will be paid from central funds. However, you do need permission from your head of department.
Maximum 12 participants
to be announced
Course materials will be provided during the training
For Teamleaders, head of section, (associate) professors.
- you have insight in different forms and styles of decision making and their applicability
- you have explored new ways to engage your teammembers in decisions, and to collect information
- you have gathered personal insights and practical tools to improve your decisions
Challenges you might encounter in your daily work are:
- how to include all talents, ideas & perspectives in your projectplan or research design (Lean and inclusiveness in practice)
- how to make sure critical ideas also get heard and included in your/your team’s decisions
- how to deal with diverse backgrounds of team members -cultural & gender differences, differences in employment agreements, age or expertise
- global+local developments in changing the way we organize work
- decision making and individual and collective value systems
- exploring personal decision making styles
- try out new forms of decision making, discuss their applicability
- inquiery into real cases from participants’ teams
- usefull practices for integral embodied leadership (walk your talk, open mind)
- intervision with UT colleagues from diverse backgrounds, expertise and faculties
Active participation and commitment to personal learning goals are essential. You’ll work with real cases from your workplace and will be encouraged to directly apply tips, tools and insights from the course in your daily work.
DURATION AND TIME INVESTMENT
1 hour preparation : intake/motivation + description real case from work
2 live training days
On request: personal e-coaching from the trainer between the training days
Optional: follow up meetings with other participant(s)
Geselecteerde cursus is niet beschikbaar.