Impression of the workshop content:
Day 1 (plenary, with all participants):
- Introducing business models, financing opportunities, IP
- Design your own business model
- Chain definition (partners, customers, …)
- IP theory
- Financing opportunities/ investor readiness
- Pitch of all participants
Homework between Day 1 and Day 2:
- Identifying relevant technological developments and environment assessment in relation to the draft business model.
- Drafting improved business model (2)
Day 2 and 3 (individual, case by case, plenary lunch including a topic):
- Innovating business models: the workshop participants will all discuss the developed business models for each of the cases, and provide input which could lead to alternative approaches.
- Drafting a short-term action plan.
- Serious Lunches presentation & discussion, topics to be determined, but think of: market analysis, pitching, business plan, STW Take Off.
Homework between Day 3 and 4:
- Act upon short-term action plan
- Check ideas with stakeholders
- Check figures: market, costs, product cost price
- Prepare for pitch
Day 4 (plenary, with all participants):
- Pitch for the (internal) group
- Improve business model and pitch taking into account comments from the other participants
- Pitch for a panel (to be determined, but think of an experienced entrepreneur, investor and technical expert)