Accept a new contact
This manual describes how to accept a new contact. When someone has added you as a contact, you have to accept him by adding him to your contact list. In that way they can see your status for example. You quickly see contact requests by the 1 appearing next to the icon of the Contacts tab.
Before you start
- This manual is meant for employees of the University of Twente.
- This is a general manual. It is possible that the steps in this manual differ from the steps you have to take.
- You will have to carry out actions regularly when going through the manual. A fixed writing method is applied: references to text and buttons on screens are in italics, details you have to enter are in bold.
Accept new contact
Step 1: Tab contacts
- Activate the tab Contacts by clicking .
Step 2: Add contact
- Click the tab New.
- Keep your mouse cursor stationary above the profile picture of the contact.
- A bar with icons appears, click +.
- Choose the group you want to add the contact person to.
Congratulations, you accepted a new contact!