Set up Your Audio Devices
This manual explains how to set up your audio devices.
Before you start
- This manual is meant for employees of the University of Twente.
- This is a general manual. It is possible that the steps in this manual differ from the steps you have to take.
- You will have to carry out actions regularly when going through the manual. A fixed writing method is applied: references to text and buttons on screens are in italics, details you have to enter are in bold.
Set up audio devices
Step 1: select device menu
- Click on the icon with the microphone.
- Select the device (for example Jabra LINK 360 for the Jabra Supreme UC headset or Internal Mic/Speakers for the build in microphone and speakers from your computer).