26-27 September 2012:
The 8th Workshop: HEAT TRANSFER AND FLUID-STRUCTURE INTERACTION IN ACOUSTIC FLOWS, was conducted at DLR (Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt).
24-25 September 2012:
The Month 48 meeting was held at DLR (Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt).
15-16 February 2012:
The 7th Workshop: NUMERICAL APPROACH TO TRANSIENT LIQUID FUEL COMBUSTION, was conducted at Brno University.
13-14 February 2012:
The Month 42 meeting was held at BRNO University.
28-29 September 2011:
The 6th Workshop: LASER DIAGNOSTICS IN TRANSIENT COMBUSTION, was conducted at Imperial College.
26-27 September 2011:
The Month 36 meeting was held at Imperial College.
31 March 2011:
The Month 30 meeting was held at IfTA.
28-30 March 2011:
The 5th Workshop: ACTIVE CONTROL was conducted at IfTA.
4 Copy’s of the Limousine combustor manufactured by a Dutch combustor manufacturer have been transported and delivered to the partners IfTA, DLR, Zaragoza University and Imperial College.
The 1st Periodic Report (01-10-08 until 01-10-10) has been submitted to the EC.
9-10 September 2010:
Workshop conducted at University of Zaragoza: NUMERICAL ANALYSIS OF ACOUSTIC PHENOMENA IN COMBUSTORS.
8 September 2010:
The Month 24/midterm meeting was held at University of Zaragoza.
6-7 September 2010:
Workshop conducted at University of Zaragoza: THERMO-ACOUSTIC INSTABILITIES IN SYNGAS COMBUSTORS.
The midterm/progress report has been submitted to the EC.
27 May 2010:
The Month 20 meeting was held at Keele University.
24-26 May 2010:
The 3rd Workshop: ANALYTICAL METHODS IN THERMO-ACOUSTICS was conducted at Keele University.
26 January 2010:
The ASME paper (GT2009-59884) with title: “COMPARISON OF THE FLOW FIELD OF A SWIRL STABILISED PREMIXED BURNER IN AN ANNULAR AND A SINGLE BURNER COMBUSTION CHAMBER” which Reddy Alemela submitted together with his Group from Lehrstuhl für Thermodynamik, TU München at ASME Turbo Expo 2009, June 8-12, 2009, Orlando, Florida, USA., has been selected for the “Best Technical Paper” Award.
This award will be given to him and his co-authors at the ASME Conference in Glasgow, UK, June 2010 (for more details: http://www.asmeconferences.org/te10/).
22 January 2010:
The Month 15 meeting was held at CERFACS.
18-21 January 2010:
The 2nd Workshop/training course on AVBP 6.1 CFD code of CERFACS: SIMULATION OF TURBULENT AND UNSTEADY FREE AND FORCED FLAMES.
- The Early Stage Researchers were welcomed in the project:
- At Keele University: Patrick Murray (from the USA) started 01-12-08;
- at Keele University: Bela Kosztin (from Hungary) started 01-09-09;
- at Imperial College: Thomas Sponfeldner (from Germany) started 05-10-09;
- at CERFACS: Ignacio Hernandez (from Spain) started 03-11-09;
- at CERFACS: Sebastian Hermeth (from Germany) started 01-03-09;
- at Brno University: Lukas Golitko (from Czech Republic) started 01-09-09;
- at Zaragoza University: Sebastian Lipari (from Italy) started 01-06-09;
- at DLR: Simone d’Emidio (from Italy) started 04-11-09;
- at DLR: Filosa Antonio (from Italy) started 02-11-09;
- at IfTA: Roel Müller (from the Netherlands) started 01-09-09;
- at Siemens: Harmen Krediet (from the Netherlands) started 02-02-09;
- at Laborelec: Salvatore Matarazzo (from Italy) started 16-09-09;
- at Twente University: Juan Carlos Roman Casado (from Spain) started 01-06-09;
- at Twente University: Can Altunlu (from Turkey) started 21-09-09;
- at Twente University: Mehmet Kapucu (from Turkey) started 01-09-09;
- at Twente University: Santosh Kumar Tarband Veeraraghavan (from India) started 01-10-09;
- at Twente University: Experienced Researcher Reddy Alemela (from India) started 01-09-09.
- at Keele University: Oliver Power (from Ireland) started 03-05-2010;
- at Twente University: Mina Shahi (from Iran) started 01-02-2011;
- at Ansys: Saverio Tufano, (from Italy) started 08-02-2011;
- at Imperial College: Sebastian Henkel (from Germany) started 11-04-2011.
23-24 September 2009:
The Month 12 meeting was also conducted at University of Twente.
21-23 September 2009:
The 1st Workshop FATIGUE AT HIGH TEMPERATURE LOADS IN GAS TURBINE ENGINES was conducted at University of Twente.
1 October 2008:
The project has started.
25 September 2008:
The start of the project is imminent.