If you are entitled to an allowance for the costs of accommodation outside the place of residence, you will in addition be allowed weekly to a public transport year pass to commute to your place of residence. No own contribution is required. If it is impossible to travel the entire track by public transport, for the remaining distance you are entitled to an allowance of € 0.19 per kilometre. If your place of residence is outside the Netherlands, your faculty or service department determines the level and frequency of the allowance.