Changing interal signage

Back to Alphabet | Department | Subject


Changes in the signage of a location.


If, during a move, a part of a faculty or service is moved and the signage should be changed, you should notify the service desk of the building. The same goes for a faculty or service that’s new in a building.


You can order the new signage at your building’s service desk.

Delivery time

The facility service centre has contracts with a supplier. You’ll be updated on the status of your order, which depends on the size and complexity of the order.


The costs are for the ordering party.


The responsibility for changes in the internal signage is with the facility team leader.

Last updated on