Staff of SACS is involved in teaching a variety of courses at Bachelor, Master and Post-Graduate level..
- BSc Applied Mathematics / Technische Wiskunde
SACS contributes to the bachelor programme Applied Mathematics and service teaching for other departments.
- MSc Applied Mathematics
The master programme Applied Mathematics has two specializations. We participate in the specialization: Mathematical systems theory, applied analysis and computational science (SACS)
The specialization SACS focuses on fundamental and practical aspects of dynamical phenomena and computational and control aspects thereof. With this specialization you will become an expert in developing and applying mathematical tools for solving problems that arise in physical and technical systems.
- We contribute to the Twente Graduate School through the programme ‘Computational Science’.
- Service teaching for other departments like · the ATLAS University College
- Classes on numerical Applied Finite Element Methods and Systems and Control have been given in the National Masters Programme in Mathematics (Mastermath) in collaboration with the Technical University Delft.
- In addition, we contribute to specialized courses for PhD’s and a range of international Summer- /Winter schools. For more information click here