This event combines two outstanding conferences in different but related fields
within Formal Methods:
- ICGT 2010,
the fifth occurrence of the biannual conference on Graph Transformation.
- SPIN 2010, the
seventeenth occurrence of the annual workshop on Software Model Checking.
In addition, a number of co-located events will take place, notably:
- 9th International Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Methods in
Verification (PDMC 2010)
- 2nd International Workshop on High Performance Computational Systems Biology (HiBi 2010).
- 3rd Workshop on Graph Computation Models (GCM 2010).
- 4th International Workshop on Graph-Based Tools (GraBaTs 2010).
- 4th Workshop on Petri Nets and Graph Transformations (PNGT 2010).
- Workshop and Tutorial on Natural Computing (WTNC 2010).
- ICGT Doctoral Symposium (ICGT10-DS).
Javier Esparza (University of
Munich) will be the joint keynote speaker of ICGT/SPIN.
More information can be found on the web pages of the individual events.
You may register for the joint event via this
The joint programme will also be published
Industrial Bronze Sponsor