▪ Behavior Generation for Interpersonal Coordination with Virtual Humans: on Specifying, Scheduling and Realizing Multimodal Virtual Human Behavior
▪ Cognition in Context - The effect of information and communication support on task performance of distributed professionals.
▪ Conversational interfaces for task-oriented spoken dialogues: design aspects influencing interaction quality
▪ Little Linguistic Creatures: Closed Systems of Solvable Neural Networks for Integrated Linguistic Analysis.
▪ Look who's talking to whom: mediating joint attention in multiparty communication and collaboration
▪ The Logic of Adaptive Behavior - Knowledge Representation and Algorithms for the Markov Decision Process Framework in First-Order Domains