The Global Young Academy aims to become the voice of young scientists around the world. To realize this they develop, connect, and mobilize new talent from six continents. Moreover they empower young researchers to lead international, interdisciplinary, and intergenerational dialogue with the goal to make global decision making evidence-based and inclusive.
Friday 19 August 2016
More recent news
- Mon 30 Apr 2018JA@UT member Willemen at UN conference on land degradation
- Tue 7 Mar 2017‘Vici’ grants for Marieke Huisman and Alexander Brinkman
- Mon 12 Dec 2016Together with colleagues Floris Zwanenburg has developed a method for studying individual defects in transistors.
- Mon 12 Dec 2016Johnny Søraker makes a transfer to Google
- Mon 12 Dec 2016Nathalie Katsonis wins Athena Award 2016