In general, the ITC template has the same options as the general UT template. The information below gives a summary of all ITC specific features in WebHare.
This is the layout of the ITC template:
- Menu and footer is white instead of black
- Header contains a swoosh
- Different colours (UT uses the full colour spectrum but ITC is limited to ITC colours for buttons etc)
- Different search engine and therefore an additional field on the file properties to add some keywords
- You can add a prefix above the title in the header (simple text); see properties of the text page > header ITC tab.
These items only work in the ITC template or only made for ITC content.
Available for everybody who used the ITC template
- Who is who: insert contact information from a person in the ITC Who-is-Who
Inline components for specific pages/people
- ITC snippet: loads a text from a text repository. Texts are updated through the UT Course Source System in WebHare but only used for specific marketing websites. Updates can only be done by the ITC marketing members.
- ITC Course/module list: lists a block of courses that belong to a study programme (loaded from Umbraco where the study guides are stored)
- ITC module: presents a short text about a module (loaded from Umbraco where the study guides are stored)
- ITC Homepage news and events: element that is used once for the homepage of ITC
- File type who is who (loads information from Who is Who application in WebHare) - webpage
- File type PhD projects (loads information from Project application in WebHare) - webpage
- File type module finder (loads information from Umbraco, the application that stores all digital study guids) - webpage
- Studyfinder ITC site: this is an inline component that is also used for UT bachelor/master studyfinder. - webpage