In general, the ITC template has the same options as the general UT template. The information below gives a summary of all ITC specific features in WebHare.
This is the layout of the ITC template:
- Menu and footer is white instead of black
- Header contains a swoosh
- Different colours (UT uses the full colour spectrum but ITC is limited to ITC colours for buttons etc)
- Different search engine and therefore an additional field on the file properties to add some keywords
These items only work in the ITC template or only made for ITC content.
Available for everybody who used the ITC template
- Who is who: insert contact information from a person in the ITC Who-is-Who
Inline components for specific pages/people
- ITC snippet: loads a text from a text repository. Texts are updated through the UT Course Source System in WebHare but only used for specific marketing websites. Updates can only be done by the ITC marketing members.
- ITC Course/module list: lists a block of courses that belong to a study programme (loaded from Umbraco where the study guides are stored)
- ITC module: presents a short text about a module (loaded from Umbraco where the study guides are stored)
- ITC Homepage news and events: element that is used once for the homepage of ITC
- File type who is who (loads information from Who is Who application in WebHare) - webpage
- File type PhD projects (loads information from Project application in WebHare) - webpage
- File type module finder (loads information from Umbraco, the application that stores all digital study guids) - webpage
- Studyfinder ITC site: this is an inline component that is also used for UT bachelor/master studyfinder. - webpage