You can include a list of your publications stored in the University of Twente research information system by generating a script to put in the HTML of your website. The list will not be updated immediately. Added publications show up within 24 hours.
To generate a script presenting publications:
- Open the web application https://webapps.utwente.nl/publist/.
- Fill in the different fields and make a choice what kind of publications you want.
- Check the preview on the bottom of the page.
- Copy paste the script into your webpage. (See the paragraph below!).
You do not need to set up a new html page. The script can be embedded in your current page, together with other information.
- Open the WebHare text page (rich text document) where you want to place the publication list.
- On this page, add some white space (enter) on the spot where you want to add the publication list. Usually on the bottom of the page, since the list can be long.
- Hit the inline element button:
- The category 'general' should already be selected (1). On the right, choose the 'Raw HTML code' element and hit OK.
- Copy (CTRL+C) and paste (CTRL + V) the script code in the box and hit OK:
- In the editor in WebHare, your new element will look like this:
- If you need to edit or delete this element, move your mouse on this element and some buttons in the right upper corner will appear:
- Save and publish your WebHare text file.
A script for a researcher:
A script for a research group: