If you want to add a link to a specific course from Osiris on your website, the link will automatically timeout after an hour. This happens because of the automatic timeout function in Osiris. there are two options to add a link to a course in Orisis:
Option 1: Popup in WebHare website (preferred)
Use the link button in the WebHare editor to add a link to a course. Choose the option 'course link' to link to a Osiris course. Advantages:
- Timeless: There is year involved in the link. As long as the course code exists, the current information will be displayed.
- Works on mobile: the Osiris course catalogue will not scale on smaller screens, but the information offered with this link type will.
- Less confusing: the website visitor will stay within your website en will not be linked to the Osiris course catalogue. Staying on your website is less confusing than getting redirected to a page outside your website.
Option 2: Direct link to Osiris Course Catalogue
Link to a course: fill in the right course code behind ‘cursus=’ and the right study year behind ‘collegejaar=’. If you want to link to an English version, add &taal=en at the end.
- NL: https://osiris.utwente.nl/student/OnderwijsCatalogusSelect.do?selectie=cursus&cursus=192350200&collegejaar=2010
- EN: https://osiris.utwente.nl/student/OnderwijsCatalogusSelect.do?selectie=cursus&cursus=192350200&collegejaar=2010&taal=en
The advantages mentioned above for option 1 do not apply for option 2. Therefore we advise to prefer option 1.
Link to a registration page for new students: https://osiris.utwente.nl/inkomend/