Developer guidelines for third parties
In this document the guidelines to which gadgets developed by a third party have to satisfy are described.
- Gadgets have to follow the code of conduct of ICT and internet use
- Gadgets have to be bilingual, Dutch and English.
- In the element ModulePrefs in the gadget spec following attributes are obligatory:
- Gadgets have to adjust dynamically to the browser window width.
- Gadgets have to adjust dynamically to the height of the content in the gadget.
- Links to new content has to open in a new window/tab page.
- Gadgets have to be tested and working in often used browser like:
- Internet Explorer