During the WebHare Expert course you will learn about all features of the new (2016) WebHare template.
The new template looks like this:
Time effort: 3,5 hours (1,5 hours content of the basic course + 2 hours of new content)
Dates: See the sign up form below this page
For whom: The pace of this course is faster then the basic version, so you should have quite some experience with WebHare. If you are very good with computers in general you may also follow this one without any basic knowledge of WebHare.
Course period:usually on Tuesday morning (and sometimes other days)
Language: Main language is Dutch. Courses will be held in English if non Dutch speaking participants sign up. Powerpoint slides are always in English.
Teacher: Anne Heining or Natasja Alferink
- Text editor: options and tips
- Pictures & videos
- Header options (pictures and call to action buttons
- Footer options
- All available file and folder types
- Menu and navigation
- Inline components (between paragraphs)
- Widgets (blocks with additional information)
- Rules and tips to prevent errors and broken links and improve results in search engines
- Short introduction to Google Analytics and web forms if requested
If you have questions about this course, contact one of the teachers mentioned above.