The Twente University Fund dates back to 1948 when entrepreneurs and the authorities united to lobby for the establishment of a university college in the north-east of the Netherlands. The foundation also continued to support the university and its academic community after the Technical University College Twente was founded in 1961. Donations from the business community and private individuals make this possible. You make this possible!
You can read more about the history of the Twente University Fund in the book 'Aanjager' that the Twente University Fund published in May 2014. The electronic version of the book can be viewed at the bottom of the page.
The Twente University Fund is an independent foundation and a recognised charity. Donations are allocated in accordance with donors' intentions. Each donation fully benefits the selected goal. Read more about our mission & objective, ANBI status (Institution Aimed at the Common Good), policy plan, annual reports and our meeting dates, here.
THE Twente UNIVERSITY FUND BOARD
GENERAL RESOURCES COMMITTEE
- Mrs. ir. M. Luizink (TN ’98), chair
- Mrs. ir. I.M. de Beer (TBK '91), secretary
- Mr. E.D.H. de Lange MBA, treasurer
- Mr. ir. H. Tissingh (CT&M '98), member
- Mr. drs. F.C. Vrolijks (BSK '90), member
- Mr. prof.dr.ir. A. Veldkamp, member (Recrot Magnificus)
- Mr. ir. G.J. Klein Wolterink (EL '79), advisor
ALLOCATION ADVISORY COMMITTEE OF THE MARINA VAN DAMME SCHOLARSHIP
- Ms ir. I.M. de Beer, Chairwoman, on behalf of the University Fund
- Mrs. dr. A.G. Leeftink (TBK '12/PhD '17), member, on behalf of the University Fund
- Mrs. A. Bemthuis, member, On behalf of the business community
- Mrs. dr. I. Breymann (SEC '18), member, on behalf of the Marina van Damme network
ALLOCATION ADVISORY COMMITTEE OF THE VAN DEN KROONENBERG PRIZE
- Mr ir. G.J. Klein Wolterink (EL '79), Chairman, on behalf of the University Fund
- Dr. ir. D.A. Schipper (WB '89/PhD '01), member, on behalf of the business community
- Dr. ir. G.J. Meester (WB '90/PhD '96), member, on behalf of the business community
- Mrs. prof.dr.ir. M.C. (Mascha) van der Voort (CT&M '96/PhD '01), on behalf of the University of Twente
BOARD OF THE KIPAJI SCHOLARSHIP FUND
- Dr. J. Elders, Chairman
- Mr ir. C. Peeters (TN '99), member
- Dr. L. Ferreira Pires (PhD '94), on behalf of the University of Twente
- Mr ir. G.J. Klein Wolterink (EL '79), on behalf of the University of Twente Fund
ALLOCATION ADVISORY COMMITTEE OF THE DE WINTER PRIZE
- Mr. prof.dr.ir. A.Veldkamp, chair
- Mr. prof.dr.ir. A. Stein
- Mrs. prof.dr.ir. A. Reinders
- Mr. prof.dr.ir. S Kuhlmann
Foundation Board members do not receive any holiday pay.
Below you will find the Twente University Fund's various graphic material. When displaying our logo always display the entire logo, with the full name, Twente University Fund.