Do you want to make an impact on the campus of the ut? then join University innovation fellows twente! below you can find more information on our application procedure.
Each year, UIF is looking for new students that want to make an impact on their campus. But before becoming a Fellow, first you need to follow the application procedure below. The Fellows of UIF (Twente) are looking forward to making change happen with you on the campus of the University of Twente!
- Follow a design thinking training from Stanford d.school
- Create a great network of important stakeholders at the UT
- Participate in international meetups to get inspired by other universities
- Tackle problems that matter
- Join an interdisciplinary UIF team in Twente
- Be part of an international community
Each year around April, UIF Twente starts recruiting a new cohort for the following academic year. Often this starts with an interest and information session about what UIF Twente is about. This is followed by an online application, where interested students send in their motivation letter and CV.
Once all applicants are in, the UIF Twente recruitment team reviews each and decides who would be fit for a group assignment. During that assignment, we are interested in seeing how everyone works together.
Based on input gathered during the assignment, the recruitment team makes their final decision on who should be in the new UIF cohort, which will be known around mid-May.