- Spotted in the media...Julius Vancsò was appointed Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau at his farewell from the University of Twente last Thursday. He received the decoration from the hands of Mayor Sander Schelberg.Read more
- Young Talent Grant for Olga KoshkinaOlga Koshkina received a Young Talent Grant from the Division of Macromolecular Chemistry of the German Chemical Society (GDCh) for her work on polymers that can be imaged in vivo. She presented her work at the workshop for young academic leaders organized by GDCh and Freudenberg Group in Weinheim held on September 11-12. The committee from academia and industry particularly valued the way how she approached the interdisciplinary research challenges, connecting her expertise in macromolecular chemistry and imaging.
More information on Olga’s current can be found here:
Nat. Commun., 2023, 4351 (https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-023-40089-0)
Small 2023, 19, 2207199 (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/smll.202207199)Read more
- Spotted in the media...
- Young Talent Grant for Olga Koshkina
- Sara Roldan Velasquez: selected for the Centennial Future Leaders of Polymeric Materials Science and Engineering
- Paper Olga Koshkina accepted in Small
- Paper published in Nature Communications
- Chemical scientists get green light for international collaboration projects with AI and medical education innovation
- Julius Vancso awarded Doctor Honoris Causa title by Budapest University of Technology
- New research shows promising results in accelerating biodegradation using polymer blends and composites.
- TTT and NWO Take-off Grant for a UT Team- Olga Koshkina, Timo Rheinberger and Frederik R. Wurm
- NWO XS-Grant granted to Hubert Gojzewski, Mark Hempenius and Frederik Wurm
- Two awards for UT student Leon Smook
- Master Course AMM Organic Materials & Polymer Science leads to publication