The annual symposium of the Dutch vacuum society (NEVAC) this year hosted by the Physics of Interfaces and Nanomaterials group at the University of Twente. The symposium will take place in Waaier 3 at April 20th. Registration via the website of the NEVAC: http://frontlinie.nl/nevacdag/.
Wednesday 11 April 2018
More recent news
- Mon 21 Jan 2019PhD defence Edwin Dollekamp
- Thu 29 Nov 2018KHMW Shell prize for Martina Tsvetanova
- Thu 29 Nov 2018Single channel ballistic transport in epitaxial graphene
- Tue 9 Oct 2018The physics behind the water bottle flip
- Tue 21 Nov 2017NWO Physics Projectruimtegrant "Ultrafast collective surface diffusion on mesoscopic length scales"