The 23rd Dutch Chaperone day will be hosted by the Nanobiophysics group of the University of Twente and will take place on Wednesday 19th of April 2023 in Enschede. This annual meeting brings together Dutch and international researchers interested in protein quality control, protein folding and protein folding diseases.
We encourage especially PhD students and young postdocs, to submit a title and short abstract of their work. Please also indicate if you prefer an oral presentation or a poster. From the submitted (short) abstracts, we will select people for an oral presentation at the meeting. As always, there will be a poster session at the meeting.
- Date: Wednesday April 19, 2023 from 10.00-17.00 hours
- Venue: Technohal, lecture hall TL 1133 (Auditorium) on the campus of the University of Twente, Enschede
- Registration is free of charge
- Dr. Christian Ottman, Molecular Cell and Structural Biology, Eindhoven University
- Dr. Tessa Sinnige, Bijvoet Centre for Biomolecular Research, Utrecht University
- Dr. Kasia Tych, Groningen Biomolecular Sciences and Biotechnology Institute (GBB), University of Groningen