Name: Shazia Ilyas
Date of birth: 24-03-1985
PhD (EUDIME Schol PhD (EUDIME scholar) in Membrane Science & Technology Group, Faculty of Science and Technology (TNW), University of Twente, Netherlands
- University of Leuven (Belgium)-Exchange
- University of Montpellier 2 (France)-Exchange
Master in Environmental Engineering, National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Islamabad, Pakistan.
BS (Hons) Environmental Sciences, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
University Lecturer at College of Earth and Environmental Sciences (CEES), University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan.
Research Assistant at Institute of Environmental Sciences and Engineering (IESE), National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Islamabad, Pakistan on Higher Education Commission (HEC) funded project “Membrane Bioreactor Technology for Wastewater Treatment and Reuse".
- Performance of suspended and attached growth MBR systems in treating high strength synthetic wastewater, Bioresource Technology, Vol. 102, No. 9 (2011), p. 5331-5336.
- Impact of nitrogen loading rates on treatment performance of domestic wastewater and fouling propensity in submerged membrane bioreactor (MBR), Bioresource Technology, Vol. 141 (2013), p. 46-49.
- Biological treatment of dairy wastewater using activated sludge process, ScienceAsia,Vol. 39 (2013), p. 179-185.
- Evaluation of ground water quality for irrigation and drinking purposes of the areas adjacent to Hudiara Industrial Drain, Lahore, Pakistan, Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Vol. 49, No. 4 (2012), p. 549-556.
- Quality comparison of different composts registered by governemnt of the punjab under FCO 1973, Journal of Agriculture Research, Vol. 51, No. 2 (2012), p. 161-168.