Every year, the MESA+ institute for nanotechnology hosts the internal symposium 'MESA+ Meeting’ in Enschede. During this year event, held on Monday 30 September, Ameya Bysani, PhD candidate in the Membrane Surface Science group, won the 2nd prize for his poster about Pressing Polyelectrolyte Complexes (PECs) to plastics; a novel and simple way to make bulk plastics.
Friday 4 October 2019
More recent news
- Fri 23 Jul 2021Interview with Prof. Walter van der Meer on the Water Aliance
- Fri 18 Jun 2021UT spin-off NX Filtration to the stock exchange
- Wed 3 Mar 2021Clean water, thanks to new plastic
- Fri 8 Jan 2021In Memoriam: Kees Smolders
- Tue 8 Dec 2020Funding awarded to DoReMi project