Name: Liulin yang
Room: Carre 4.326
Tel: +31 53 489 2933
Liulin Yang was born in China in 1983. He majored on material science and technology at the Xiamen University (China), where he received his bachelor degree in July 2004. Then he started his PhD project under the supervisor of Prof. Yanming Dong at the Xiamen University (China). He received his Ph.D. degree in 2011. The aim of his project was to develop a series of carbohydrate-based liquid crystalline dendrimers.
From May 2012 to May 2015, he worked as a post doc in the group of Prof. Xi Zhang at the Tsinghua University. During this period, he and co-workers developed new methods for controlled synthesis and characterization of supramolecular polymers.
Since May 2015, he is a post doc in the BNT group of Prof. Jeroen J.L.M. Cornelissen and MnF groups of Prof. Pascal Jonkheijm. The aim of the project is to develop hybrid (gel-like) materials based on the combination of plant viruses and supramolecular chemistry.
- L. L. Yang, Y. H. Bai, X. X. Tan, Z. Q. Wang, X. Zhang, Controllable Supramolecular Polymerization through Host–Guest Interaction and Photochemistry, Acs Macro Letters, 4, 611-615.
- L. L. Yang, X. X. Tan, Z. Q. Wang, X. Zhang, Supramolecular polymers: Historical Development, Preparation, Characterization and Functions, Chemical Reviews, 2015, DOI: 10.1021/cr500633b.
- L. L. Yang, X. G. Liu, X. X. Tan, H. Yang, Z. Q. Wang, X. Zhang, Supramolecular polymer fabricated by click polymerization from supramonomer, Polymer Chemistry, 2014, 5, 323-326.
- Z. H. Huang†, L. L. Yang†, Y. L. Liu, Z. Q. Wang, X. Zhang, Supramolecular polymerization promoted and controlled through self-sorting, Angewandte Chemie, International Edition, 2014, 53, 5351-5355 († contributed equally to this work).
- L. L. Yang, H. Yang, F. Li, X. Zhang, Supramolecular glycolipid based on host-enhanced charge transfer interaction, Langmuir, 2013, 29, 12375-12379.
- L. L. Yang, Y. M. Dong, X. L. Hu, A. H. Liu, Synthesis and liquid crystallinity of dendronized carbohydrate liquid crystal, Carbohydrate Research, 347, 2011, 40-46.
- L. L. Yang, Y. M. Dong, Crystal morphology study of N, N’-diacetylchitobiose by molecular dynamics simulation, Carbohydrate Research, 346, 2011, 2457-2462.
- L.L. Yang, Y.M. Dong, X.L. Hu, A.H. Liu, Q. Cao, Y.Q. Zhao, Benzyl ether type of dendronized carbohydrates — synthesis and liquid crystallinity, Science in China Series B: Chemistry, 2012, 8, 1161-1171 .
- L.L. Yang, Y.M. Dong, X.L. Hu, A.H. Liu, Dendronized Carbohydrates I—Molecular Design and Synthesis, Acta Chimica Sinica, 70, 2012, 21-26.
- L.L. Yang, Y.M. Dong, X.L. Hu, A.H. Liu, Dendronized Carbohydrates II—Liquid Crystallinity Study, Acta Chimica Sinica, 70, 2012, 27-34.
- X. X. Tan, L. L. Yang, Y. L. Liu, Z. H. Huang, H. Yang, Z. Q. Wang, X. Zhang, Water-soluble supramolecular polymers fabricated through specific interactions between cucurbituril and a tripeptide of Phe-Gly-Gly, Polymer Chemistry, 2013, 4, 5378-5381.
- X.X. Tan, L.L. Yang, Z.H. Huang, Y. Yu, Z.Q. Wang, X. Zhang, Amphiphilic diselenide-containing supramolecular polymers, Polymer Chemistry, 2015,6, 681-685.