In view of the worldwide developments of the corona-crisis we decided to cancel the European Cryogenics Days. At this moment, the situation in Europa is rapidly deteriorating and it is unclear what the coming weeks will bring. Anticipating on earlier developments in China, we hope that by the end of May the worst is over, but most probably the situation of daily life will not yet have returned to “normal”. It is not decided yet whether the ECD will be postponed to later this year, or whether it is completely canceled and the next ECD will be the one in 2021.
On behalf of the local organizing committee and the Board of the CSE,
Marcel ter Brake and Srinivas Vanapalli