- Video iCareplastiCAREPLAST, short for Integrated Catalytic Recycling of Plastic Residues Into Added-Value Chemicals, is a project funded within the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
The goal of the project is to close the plastic loop by recycling a high percentage of today’s non-recyclable plastics and composites of urban waste in a cost- and energy-efficient manner. The iCAREPLAST solution will enforce circular economy by substantially increasing the amount of recycled plastics to produce commodity products that can be used for virgin-quality polymers production or as raw materials for other processes in petrochemicals, fine chemicals, automotive and detergent/surfactants industries.
The iCAREPLAST team recently released a short video detailing the main aspects of the project. You can access the video here.Read more
- iCAREPLAST – The answer for cost and energy-efficient plastic recyclingEMI Twente is partner in this Horizon 2020 projectRead more
- Video iCareplast
- iCAREPLAST – The answer for cost and energy-efficient plastic recycling
- Successful FAT of hollow fiber spinning rig for University of Texas at Austin (UoT)
- Take a look behind the scenes of EMI Twente
- Professor Karin Schroën part-time chair holder of the new Membrane Processes for Food group
- New service: Organic Solvent Nanofiltration Application Test Center
- New custom-designed spinline for EMI TWENTE
- GENESIS: 7.9M€ to Upscale the Most Promising Materials for CO2 Capture
- EMI Twente is excited to be part of the GRASS2GRIT project
- New director EMI