University of Twente participates in the “Advanced Microcarrier for culture of induced Pluripotent Stem Cells” project funded by the EU via OP Oost 2014-2020. This project is focused on developing a new type of microcarrier suitable for the cultivation of pluripotent stem cells. Such stem cells can multiply themselves and be converted into specialized cell types that can aid drug screenings and therapies against, for example, cardiovascular, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s disease.
Monday 26 April 2021
More recent news
- Tue 6 Jul 2021DBE vacancy PhD position on "Computational Systems Biology"
- Wed 9 Jun 2021Carlo Paggi - Winner - Creative Mules Design Award
- Thu 10 Dec 2020Tien nieuwe leden voor De Jonge Akademie waaronder Jeroen Leijten
- Fri 27 Nov 2020Maik Schot NBTE Best Presentation Award 2020 Winner
- Thu 5 Nov 2020DBE group: public defence Kanan Govindaraj - November 20th, 2020 at 12.45