University of Twente participates in the “Advanced Microcarrier for culture of induced Pluripotent Stem Cells” project funded by the EU via OP Oost 2014-2020. This project is focused on developing a new type of microcarrier suitable for the cultivation of pluripotent stem cells. Such stem cells can multiply themselves and be converted into specialized cell types that can aid drug screenings and therapies against, for example, cardiovascular, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s disease.
Monday 26 April 2021
More recent news
- Fri 13 Jan 2023Marcel Karperien in Koffietijd
- Tue 13 Dec 2022Artrose blijkt wel degelijk te behandelen: met speciale gel.
- Thu 16 Jun 2022DBE participates in COST proposal building an open European Network on OsteoArthritis financed by the EU
- Tue 6 Jul 2021DBE vacancy PhD position on "Computational Systems Biology"
- Wed 9 Jun 2021Carlo Paggi - Winner - Creative Mules Design Award