PhD student (University of Twente and Juelich)
- Tel: +49 24 61 61 67 92
Investigation of the catalytic methane oxidation at high transient lean/rich operation conditions in the in situ Time Resolved-AP-XPS. The in situ TR-AP-XPS together with mass spectrometry will enable us to study species formed on the catalyst surface and the reactant gas phase during the methane oxidation at the same time.
- Younas, M., Sumathi, S., Leong, L.K., Mohamed, A.R. (2017) "CO2 methanation over Ni and Rh based catalysts: Process optimization at moderate temperature", International Journal of Energy Research, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/er.4082
- Nadeem, H., Zainab, N., et al., Younas, M. (2017) "Utilization of catalyzed waste vegetable oil as a binder for the production of environmentally friendly roofing tiles", Journal of Cleaner Production, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.01.028
- Younas, M., Leong, L.K., Mohamed, A.R., Sumathi, S. (2016) "CO2 adsorption by modified palm shell activated carbon (PSAC) via chemical, and physical activation", Chem. Eng. Commun., DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00986445.2016.1201660
- Younas, M., Sohail, M., Kong, L.L.L., Bashir, M.J.K., Sumathi, S. (2016) "Feasibility of CO2 adsorption by solid adsorbents: a review on low-temperature systems", Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol., DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s13762-016-1008-1
- Younas, M., Sumathi, S., Bashir, M.J.K. (2016) "Recent advancements, fundamental challenges and opportunities in catalytic methanation of CO2", Energy and Fuel, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acs.energyfuels.6b01723
- Shehzad, A., Bashir, M.J.K., Sumathi, S., Lim, J.W., Younas, M. (2016) "Bioelectrochemical system for landfill leachate treatment challenges, opportunities, and recommendations", Geosystem Engineering, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/12269328.2016.1188029
- Sumathi S., Mohammed J.K. B., Younas, M., Lau L.C, Mohamed A.R. (2017) "Gas separation by solid wastes" (Book Chapter published by CRC Press ISBN 9781351228145)
- Younas, M., Sumathi, S., Leong, L.K., "Comparative study of CO2 adsorption by chemically and physically modified palm shell activated carbon (PSAC)" Int. Conference on Environment 2015 (ICENV 2015)
PhD student at CPM group, University of Twente
Master of Engineering Science in the Faculty of Engineering and Green Technology, University Tunku Abdul Rahman, Perak, Malaysia.
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar, Pakistan.