Successful AFPM2016 Seminar
The seminar Advanced Functional Polymers for Medicine 2016 was held on June 15-17, 2016 on the campus of the University of Twente in Enschede, The Netherlands.
The highly qualified lectures and poster presentations, and the interactive participation of all 90 participants have made this symposium to a great success. The organizers thank them all for their contributions and also our sponsors: KNAW, Mira, Polyvation, CorbionPurac and Optics11 who helped to make this symposium possible with their generous financial support.
The jury for the poster prizes had a very hard task to select the best poster award winners:
- 1st Prize: Mikolaj Szachniewicz, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- 2nd Prize: Elita Montanari, University of Manchester, Great Britain
We are already looking forward to meet again at the AFPM2017 seminar.
University of Twente, The Netherlands
- Prof. Dr. Dirk W. Grijpma
- Dr. André Poot
- Mrs. Karin Hendriks
- Mrs. Hetty ten Hoopen
- Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht Teltow, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Lendlein
- Mrs. Sabine Benner