Medical technology is moving faster than ever. It is the best solution to make future healthcare accessible, affordable and - quite simply - better. The TechMed Event, on November 3 and 4 2021 in Twente (TechMed Centre, on the campus of the University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands), is about the latest technical medical developments. And most of all, it’s about creating impact together. Curiosity, collaboration and clinical practice are at the core of this event organized by the TechMed Centre and the WTC Twente in collaboration with MedTech Cluster Twente.
Monday 1 November 2021
More recent news
- Tue 15 Mar 2022Fysica 22nd April 2022
- Mon 1 Nov 2021Succes factors for translational neurscience: lessons from Ataxia - Nov 3th 2021
- Mon 1 Nov 2021Why award a Nobel Prize in climate research now?’
- Thu 15 Apr 2021BioEE group is looking for master students
- Tue 22 Dec 2020Johns Hopkins University - Presentation by Agustin Enciso Martinez on EV's and Lipoproteins