General terms of cancellation PAO TG / ECTM, University of Twente
These general terms of cancellation apply to all activities that are organized within the scope of Post Academic Educational Program of Technical Medicine (PAO TG) and the Experimental Centre for Technical Medicine (ECTM) by the Technical Medicine department of the University of Twente in the Netherlands. Examples of such activities are: training programs, courses, workshops, symposia and thematic days.
The following rules apply:
- You always have 7 working days from the date of registration to withdraw;
- In case of cancellation more than 6 weeks before the official start of an activity you pay €45,- administration costs;
- In case of cancellation between 6 to 4 weeks before the official start of an activity you pay 50% of the registration fee of the activity;
- In case of cancellation less than 4 weeks before the official start of an activity you pay 100% of the registration fee of the activity;
- Cancellation is only possible by mail or e-mail.
The University of Twente always has the right to cancel an activity in case there are not enough registered participants, or to adapt the program or locations in case of specific circumstances. If this is the case, the registered participants will be informed as soon as possible. These adaptations will never lead to increased costs for the participants. In case of a full cancelation of the activity, all participants have the right to obtain a restitution of the registration fee payments made in advance.