General section BSc. EER Faculty of Science and Technology Article 4.4
4. The assessment plan defines at least:
a) the conditions for passing the module.
b) how module parts are assessed, and for each test in a module part if and how validity of results depends on other test results, taken into account the module description in the programme-specific appendix;
c) when and how tests will be administered;
d) any required minimum grade per test; a minimum grade for a test may not be set higher than 5.5;
e) the resit for each test (if applicable), the form of the resit, when it will take place, and any conditions for participating in the resit;
f) if applicable, any options to compensate test-results within the module;
g) if applicable, any options to compensate test-results with results from tests in other modules, in case of learning path ways;
h) the marking period is the same for tests and exams: 10 working days, unless otherwise agreed with the lecturer responsible for the module component.
The following should be included in your request:
- If you have circumstances that, in your opinion, justify an extra exam/test opportunity, you must mention these circumstances. You must have informed your study advisor about these circumstances beforehand. In case it concerns personal circumstances that you do not wish to share in detail, like illness or family reasons, a statement from your student counselor will be enough.
- A detailed study progress overview
- An advise from your study advisor
- If you mention fail-pass rules from a specific module or transitional arrangements please upload them with your request.
Check the meeting schedule of the BEX for the deadline for submitting your request.