Analysing and filtering questions for reuse in future exams
In the item bank, you can search for keywords or filter questions to find previously used material:
- In this search box, enter keywords or question IDs
- The filter icon opens a view where you can filter by property, category, question type and more
You can also view statistics for each question that has been used in an exam:
- Next to each question, you can see whether it has been used before
- The graph button next to the question opens the Statistics tab
- Various statistics are available. For an explanation of P and RIT values, please see the CELT website.
- The Compose page contains instructions for how to mark the course quartile, programme name and exam type to identify when a question has been used. These properties are shown on the Properties tab and can be used to filter questions.