The steps for adding questions to a recipe are described below. Follow the description below or watch the instruction video to add questions to a recipe.
1. Add rule: Before you can add questions to a recipe, you have to add a ‘rule’
Rules are used in the assigning of correction work. Each rule can be assigned to a different examiner.
Tip: For formative tests, without open questions, it is possible to set up a 'recipe' with only one 'rule'.
2. Add selection: Click to add questions to the ‘recipe’.
Tip: With the filter or search (at the left) you can search for specific questions.
3. Select all questions:
- All questions: all questions of this ‘rule’ would be asked within this test
- A maximum number of questions: a maximum number of randomly selected questions from this ‘rule’ would be asked within this test (please fill in the maximum number of questions).
4. Order of questions:
- Pin questions in given order: questions will be asked to students in the order, you can see here within the ‘rule’.
- Randomly order questions within ‘rule’
- Spread questions randomly across the test (also over ‘rules’): this setting is available when there are two or more ‘rules’ used within the test.
5. Save recipe: First save the changes, before ‘approving the recipe’
6. Approve recipe: You have to approve the ‘recipe’, before it can be used.