Before you proceed with the design and the development, try to answer the following questions:
- What are my goals (in general terms)? (e.g. I want to introduce students in the topic and demonstrate an example and allow them to form project teams)
- What do I want students to be able to do after the course/meeting (in general)? (e.g. At the end of the course/meeting they are able to write an advise for a firm)
- What knowledge and skills do I expect on entry of the students?
- What kind of teaching are students used to? (e.g. traditional, activating, self-directed, online, etc.)
- What motivation, interests, and attitudes do students have towards teaching/learning methods?
Specific for online pedagogy
- Are there students that have difficulties with online learning? (e.g. limited computer access, visual or hearing impairments, extra time on remote exams)
Where to look for information?
- The list of students who are entitled to extra time for remote exams is created and shared by the examinations office. You can visit this page on the TELT website for more information.
- On the website of M&C, you can find some tips on the accessibility of websites and online documents.
- If you have specific questions about the personal circumstances of your students, you can contact the study adviser of your program.