Are you planning to submit an EC Horizon Europe proposal this year or next? The new European funding program for Research and Innovation (2021-2027), Horizon Europe, is about to start, with different options for Health-related research. In mid-April, the SBD-Grants Office organizes a first workshop on Horizon Europe for S&T researchers. As a follow-up, this session will specifically focus on the Horizon Europe Health cluster, and the options this cluster and related clusters will offer you for your medical-technological research. We will go over to the different options, and the impact these options will need to contribute to. Therefore, this could be a good opportunity for all PIs considering submitting a grant this year.
In this 60-minute online session the following topics will be addressed:
- The structure of Horizon Europe Health
- The destinations within Horizon Europe Health
- The strategic objectives underlying Horizon Europe Health
- How to find relevant calls
- The last part of the meeting will be used to discuss participants’ interest in topics or calls.
Where & When
- Date: 12 May 2021
- Time: 3 - 4 PM
- Language: English
- Location: Online
After registration (1 week before the event) you will receive the link to the livestream
Are you curious about these topics? Then register for this meeting. If you cannot participate even though you have registered, please unsubscribe via this e-mail address.
- For more information on this event, please contact Mariska van den Berg (email@example.com).
- For more information on European funding in general, please contact the SBD-Grants Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more general information about Horizon Europe, you can also watch the recording of the SBD-Grants Office Horizon Europe Launch Event from last December.