ARE YOU ACTIVE IN THE DOMAIN OF MEDICAL ROBOTICS AND INTERESTED TO APPLY FOR ONE OF THE OPEN CALLS?
Come to the DIH-HERO Brokerage event to be informed on the open calls, find your cross-border partner(s) and increase the chance of a succesfull call submission.
SMEs and slightly larger companies located in Europe can apply for funding in open calls from summer 2019 until spring 2021. Funding is available for travelling (Travel voucher call), the development of demonstrators (Technology Demonstrator Call) and technology transfer experiments. DIH-HERO offers this Brokerage program to stimulate the cross-border matchmaking between companies and with end users. The program will include presentations of keynote speakers who are experts in the main healthcare robotics domains, examples of success stories for inspiration of suitable projects for the upcoming calls, exhibition of the innovation hubs and many opoprtunitites for (pre-arranged) face-to-face meetings. We will inform about the calls, services and open infrastructures (such as living labs, testbeds etc.) that are available within the DIH-HERO community. Finally, we will provide the opportunity for a quick evaluation of your pre-proposal.
- 30th & 31th of October 2019
- The TechMed Centre (building 18)
University of Twente, Drienerlolaan 5, Enschede, The Netherlands (route)
- Language: English
- European Small Medium Entreprises’s and slightly larger companies active in the field of healthcare and/or robotics.
- Diagnostic, interventional & rehabilitation robotics, as well as robotics supporting patients & healthcare professionals
- Core partners and all accociate partners of DIH-HERO.
- Service facilitators and facilities supporting the development, evaluation and implementation of robotics in healthcare.
The DIH-HERO project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programm under grant agreement No 825003.