(more information follows soon)
BE THAT NEXT CHANGE-INNOVATOR!
It becomes more and more evident that the current approach to healthcare is not sustainable, especially when considering the increasing volume and demands of chronic diseases, requiring a rethinking of strategies towards innovative solutions. The use of Information and Communication Technologies in healthcare – eHealth – is a promising strategy to improve healthcare worldwide.
Biological (e.g. genetic pre-disposition), behavioral (e.g. lifestyles) and environmental (e.g. physical and social context) factors influence the surge and progression of chronic diseases. eHealth also allows to target this challenge of diversity, for example, by providing personalized solutions adaptable to each user, and also to changes over time. Every individual, dealing with any specific condition presents a distinctly unique case, highlighting the need for Personalised eHealth Technology.
- How to gather patient data (e.g. experience sampling, movement patterns, citizen science)
- Data science for eHealth and decision making
- Making persuasive eHealth technologies
- Use of interactive technologies
- Personalised design for eHealth and behavior change
- Health technology assessment
- Legal and regulatory aspects of eHealth
- Ethical aspects of eHealth
- Early stakeholder engagement
- Learning from personalised eHealth technology examples
- Applying knowledge and gaining hands-on experience by developing your own eHealth tool