- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishWorldwide, climate has become an everyday news item. From wildfires in Australia, heatwaves in Europe, flooding in Dubai to famine in Southern Africa. Learn more about climate change in this course.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishCities represent an extremely resources demanding unit that causes (in)direct environmental impacts: Circular Economy principles promote the conservation of these natural resources.
- certificate2 ECTS100% EnglishRisk management aims to identify those risks that can lead to business failure and to implement effective strategies to manage them.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishNew advances in technology are shaping the ways we act as societies, raising new needs and problems. Designers need to think about the future and use technology to respond to these challenges.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishThe challenges modern society is facing requires people to seize opportunities, innovate, initiate and co-create impactful solutions. Learn the skills you need to become an entrepreneur of tomorrow.
- certificate10 days125 Hours100% EnglishThe use of English is becoming increasingly widespread in the academic world, so it is essential to understand academic English well. This course will help you achieve that goal!
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishNew medical technologies keep emerging. To make informed decisions on the development of these technologies, early assessments are needed to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of new devices or drugs.
- certificate10 days125 Hours100% EnglishThis course will offer you a taste of the country, education, culture and history and help you get a full picture of how your student life may look like if you decide to study in The Netherlands.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishIn a changing world, knowledge of financial management makes a difference as it contributes to smartly managing investments & financing decisions, earning profit and realising business goals.
Gis & Earth Observationcertificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishThis course will walk you through the fundamental aspects of land spatial modelling and combine aspects of Geographic information systems and remote observation simultaneously.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishLearn about different applications and methods of how to improve happiness and well-being and also develop you own interventions, through interactive methods and challenge based learning.
- certificate2 ECTS100% EnglishThe progress in technology is continuously creating big waves of change that ten years ago many people couldn’t even imagine.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishBecome a change agent and leader of innovation and impact by developing the essential skills to host workshops with peers and share knowledge within an interactive educational setting.
- certificate10 days2 ECTSFull-time100% EnglishThe introduction of new technologies, for example with regard to sustainability, almost always involves the question of which materials should be chosen.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishThe use of Information and Communication Technologies in healthcare (eHealth) is a promising strategy to improve healthcare worldwide and create sustainable and innovative solutions for chronic.
- none10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishExplore robotics design, ideation methods, brainstorming and low-fi prototyping, scenario based design, mid-fi prototyping, playtesting and high-fi prototyping using (social) robot hardware.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishStudy Smart Cities through the lens of sustainable energy, climate change and discover smart ways to deal with the challenges caused by the growing needs of our world and society.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishThis course will help you understand, evaluate and get a clear view on the options and limitations of the conscious shaping of technology in a socially and ethically responsible way.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishThe way that the energy transition takes place is important for us citizens because it shapes our future in many ways. This future is about secure, sustainable, competitive and affordable energy.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishWith growing population, climate change and new contaminants, water challenges are omnipresent. This course discusses and compares technologies that provide potential solutions to these problems.
There are no results found with this criteria