- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishCities are mostly perceived as places where wealthy opportunities exist for everyone, this is one of the reasons why cities attract and concentrate large amounts of inhabitants.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishNew advances in technology are shaping the ways we act as societies, raising new needs and problems. Designers need to think about the future and use technology to respond to these challenges.
- certificate10 days125 Hours100% EnglishThis course will offer you a taste of the country, education, culture and history and help you get a full picture of how your student life may look like if you decide to study in The Netherlands.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishThe challenges modern society is facing requires people to seize opportunities, innovate, initiate and co-create impactful solutions. Learn the skills you need to become an entrepreneur of tomorrow.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishNew medical technologies keep emerging. To make informed decisions on the development of these technologies, early assessments are needed to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of new devices or drugs.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishThis course will walk you through the fundamental aspects of land spatial modelling and combine aspects of Geographic information systems and remote observation simultaneously.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishLearn about different applications and methods of how to improve happiness and well-being and also develop you own interventions, through interactive methods and challenge based learning.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishBecome a change agent and leader of innovation and impact by developing the essential skills to host workshops with peers and share knowledge within an interactive educational setting.
- certificate10 days125 Hours100% EnglishCan’t choose only one from all the awesome courses we offer? Then you don’t have to choose just one, you can mix and match!
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishExplore robotics design, ideation methods, brainstorming and low-fi prototyping, scenario based design, mid-fi prototyping, playtesting and high-fi prototyping using (social) robot hardware.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishStudy Smart Cities through the lens of sustainable energy, climate change and discover smart ways to deal with the challenges caused by the growing needs of our world and society.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishTechnological innovation is a genuinely social process: people matter. New technologies are made, used, adjusted and maintained by people.
- certificate10 days2 ECTS100% EnglishWith growing population, climate change and new contaminants, water challenges are omnipresent. This course discusses various water treatment and re-use strategies that need to be employed.
There are no results found with this criteria