We are giving away one ticket for the CuriousU summer school with academic courses in our hottest research topics. Besides the courses you can enjoy your summer with music, sports, theatre and inspirational speakers. Check the CuriousU website for all details.
We're organising a small competition in which you can win one free spot for CuriousU 2019. The code we're giving away can only be used once but you can choose which course you want to join! Once the code has been hacked and used by someone else, you can't use it anymore.
Go to our validator page and start with whatever you think is the best way to do this (e.g bruteforcing). Here are a few hints:
- no special characters
- can contain numbers and letters
- 6 characters long
- starts with an X
Congratulations! Now that you have a 100% discount code, it's important to register as soon as possible, or someone else might use it before you! Of course, you are allowed to give the code to someone else.
- You can only participate in this contest if you haven't been a CuriousU participant before
- Once you have found a code, you are free to use it for your registration. However, it's on a first used first served basis: if someone else uses the code before you do, you will not be able to use it anymore.
- The competition is valid until 10 August, 2019.
- We reserve the right to publish part of the code for the hack approach.
- UT staff as well as the website developers (Webhare) are not allowed to participate in our competition.