See Home

Study Abroad Database

The institutions for higher education below have all signed an agreement with the University of Twente allowing UT students to study at their institution. Keep in mind that partner institutions may only allow a limited number of students to study at their institution. Always contact your faculty contact person for more information about studying at these UT partners. Also, almost every faculty organizes information meetings about internships and studies abroad. All UT students who will do their study abroad have to register via the registration system Mobility Online.

European Partner universities (.xlsx)

An overview of all European UT partner universities in excel-data format.

Non-EU Partner universities

A list of non-EU partner universities.

Faculty Specific Non-EU Partner universities 

An overview of all non-EU faculty specific partner universities.

Faculty contact persons

Always contact your study abroad coordinator for specific information about studying at UT partners.

Credit Conversion

In case ECTS credits are given the credits can be taken over 1 on 1. In case the country where the credits are obtained isn’t one of the ECTS using countries, please check the Credit Conversion website.