Mandatory Registration & Travel Insurance

Mandatory registration of your stay abroad

To allow the UT to contact you in case of emergency, all outgoing UT students are required to register their stay abroad in Mobility Online.
Also registration in the UT International Registration is mandatory (also for your free UT Travel Insurence).

Please use the links at the bottom to complete the registration processes.

Free Travel insurance

Upon completing the Mobility Online registration you also have to register for a free travel insurance. This free insurance applies to study related activities only. Keep in mind that the UT travel insurance is only valid for the duration of your study-related stay abroad.

Additional information

  • UT travel insurance is not valid for additional travel after finishing your study related activities. You will have to arrange additional insurance.
  • Please be aware of official travel advice. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs publishes an overview of all recent official travel recommendations (link below). In case of emergency, contact your UT internationalization coordinator.
  • If your international stay is more than 180 consecutive days (up to a maximum of 365 days) you are obliged to have international health insurance.
  • Call the number of the insurance company when you need to use your travel insurance (see link below). 

Please Note:

All students must register their stay abroad in both UT registration systems (UT International Registration and Mobility Online). The UT  Scholarship Office reserves the right to deny or reclaim scholarships of students who failed to register.

pic    UT International Registration / travel insurance  (mandatory)

pic   Mobility Online

  About free UT travel insurance

  Travel information - Ministry of Foreign Affairs (in Dutch)