Full scholarships available: Opportunity to study Masters and PhD in Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’an, China
Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU) is located in ancient capital city of Xi'an. NPU is a research-oriented, multi-disciplinary, and international university of science and technology, which simultaneously excels at aeronautics, astronautics, and marine technology. NPU is a strong research partner of the University of Twente. Recently, the Memorandum of Understanding and Student Exchange Agreement has been renewed by UT’s rector magnificus Ed Brinksma.
As a gesture, NPU offers 1-2 Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC) scholarships for UT students to do their Master or PhD degree at NPU for free.
All programs are taught in English.
- Free Tuition Fee
- Free Dormitory Housing
- Monthly stipend (450 Euro for Master & 496 euro for PhD)
- Free Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Free 1-year Chinese preparatory study (not compulsory)
Note: Proficiency in Mandarin is not necessary for the study.
- CGPA > 3.0/4.0
- Ability to read/write/listen in English language
- Original Degrees and transcripts will be required at the time of registration.
Deadline: March 10th, 2016
For more information, please visit the NPU website.
Contact person UT: Hanna Lange firstname.lastname@example.org and 053-4895439
Contact NPU: email@example.com and 86-29-88494381