After completing your bachelor or master studies at the UT, there are many possibilities to go abroad with financial support. The scholarships below offer opportunities for internship, master and PhD programmes abroad.
Deadline: 1 March 2021
Destination: alle landen
Deadline: 25 January 2020 (1 December 2019, for PhD, AIOs and scientists)
- Beursopener: National database of funding opportunities for study/internship/research abroad.
- Research Professional: Online database of research funding opportunities and a source of international research policy and practice news
- Erasmus+ After Graduation: Recent graduates can apply for the Erasmus+ scholarship for study or traineeship purposes. The Erasmus+ After Graduation programme is nationally managed by Eindhoven University of Technology (therefeore you can not apply at the UT). To apply, please visit their website. Please note that you can only apply for this scholarship before you actually graduate!
- Study & Career: The UT offers career counseling and support for all UT students. Want to learn more? Visit the website of Student Affairs Coaching & Counselling.
- Going Global: Looking for a job or internship abroad? Take a look at the Going Global Country Career Guides with career information from nearly 40 different countries (access through VPN).
- Europass CV: The Europass CV tool helps you present your skills and qualifications effectively and clearly.